Built around the award winning PPQ platform, the Q4 TAC features an optics ready slide that comes with Docter, Leupold® Delta Point and Trijicon® RMR mounting plates in addition to the included LPA fiber optic front sights and adjustable competition rear iron sights. Coupled with a threaded barrel, Walther signature ergonomics, and quick defense trigger, the Q4 is the last word in firearm performance.
- QUICK DEFENSE TRIGGER: Smooth, light 5.6 lb trigger pull for all shots. Short 0.4” trigger travel with safety and 0.1” trigger reset for fast, accurate follow-up shots. Superb trigger feel aids accuracy.
- SIGNATURE WALTHER ERGONOMICS: Comfortable shape. Non-slip cross-directional grip surface for better control with interchangeable backstraps.
- INTEGRATED OPTICS MOUNTING SYSTEM: With choice of plates for Trijicon, Leupold, and Docter red dot optics.
- TENIFER™ COATING: On Slide, Barrel & Inside Action Parts. Resists corrosion. Matte finish.
- THREADED BARREL: Threaded for suppressor. Thread Size: 1/2” x28
- ADJUSTABLE REAR TARGET SIGHTS AND FIBER OPTIC FRONT SIGHTS.
- AMBIDEXTROUS SLIDE STOP: Slide locks back on empty magazine. Slide stop is extended for easy gloved operation.
- MIL-STD-1913 PICATINNY ACCESSORY MOUNTING RAIL: For lights, lasers, or other tactical devices.
- FRONT AND REAR SLIDE SERRATIONS: Non-slip surface to operate the slide smoothly. Distinctive Walther styling.
- AMBIDEXTROUS PADDLE MAGAZINE RELEASE: Conveniently positioned on the trigger guard for trigger finger, middle finger, or thumb operation. Fully ambidextrous, no need for reversing.
- 3 SAFETIES: Trigger, firing pin, and disconnector safety.
- Model: 2837200
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Black
- Magazines Included: 3
- Barrel: (Length – Twist) 4.6” – 1/10
- Trigger Pull: 5.6 lbs
- Capacity: 15 / 17 rds
- Overall Length: 7.8″
- Height: 5.3″
- Width: 1.3″
- Sight Radius: 6.1”
- Weight (empty mag): 26 oz
- Front Sight: LPA Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Competition Iron Sights